10.9.5是Mavericks最终版，建议所有OS X Mavericks用户更新至此版本。
- 提高了使用 USB 智能卡进行鉴定时，VPN 连接的可靠性
- 提高了访问 SMB 服务器上文件的可靠性
- 包括 Safari 7.0.6
The OS X Mavericks v10.9.5 Update is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users.
Updating your system
- You should back up your system before installation. To do this you can use Time Machine.
- Do not interrupt the installation process once you have started to update your system.
- You may experience unexpected results if you have third-** system software modiﬁcations installed, or if you*ve modiﬁed the operating system through other means.
- Use Software Update to check for the latest Apple software using the Mac App Store, including this update.
- Other software updates available for your computer may appear, which you should install. Note that an update*s size may vary from computer to computer when installed using Software Update. Also, some updates must be installed prior to others.
- You can also download the manual update installer. This is a useful option when you need to update multiple computers, but only want to download the update once. Standalone installers are available from Apple Support Downloads.
About the update
- The OS X Mavericks v10.9.5 Update is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users. It improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac. This update:
- Improves the reliability of *** connections that use USB smart cards for authentication
- Improves the reliability of accessing files located on an SMB server
- Includes Safari 7.0.6
- For enterprise customers, this update:
- Fixes an issue with group membership in large network groups, that also might prevent administrators from performing some administrative tasks successfully.
- Allows for faster authentication when roaming on 802.1x networks which use EAP-TLS.
- For detailed information about the security content of this update, see Apple security updates.